Bickmore Buzz April 4, 2021--Easter, Baby Goats, and an E Bike!

 Happy Easter!

I love Missouri in the spring! No humidity, blossoms abounding, birds singing, I just love it. We watched general conference this weekend. For the first time, my kids watched it without needing legos and other entertainment.  I was impressed. They just watched it and ate snacks. They both took a snooze through some talks as did I. Saturday morning session was my favorite. I've been looking forward to this weekend. Conference gave me the uplift that I needed. In between sessions, we went to Marr Park. I took a walk, the kids played, and Isaac played frisbee golf. It was lovely.



A few weeks ago, our friend Holly, invited us to come see her baby goats. They were only a day old when we met them. They were so cute and so tiny. Holly brought them to my preschool last week so the preschoolers could see them. They had really grown since I had seem them three weeks prior!

One day old

three weeks old

For the last five years Isaac has been keen on getting a mini bike, just like the one he used to ride at the Orme Cabin when he was Will and Van's age. During the pandemic, he's been talking incessantly about getting an electric bike. After saving some money, he has finally treated himself to the Rad Power E-Bike. It was delivered on Thursday and has already gotten plenty of use. Will especially loves riding it with Isaac. It's gratifying to see Isaac so gratified with his new bike. I've heard him say at least twenty times, "I love my new bike!"
here's the box it came in

all wrapped up

Isaac putting it together

Ta da!

Oh yeah. Takin a spin on the e bike.

The boys have been taking piano lessons at Center Stage this past year. They got to participate in a festival (virtual style) a few weeks ago. They both enjoyed the experience. We recently got to view their video submissions.  You can view Van's here and here. You can view William's here and here.

                    

Happy Mario Day! March 10th (MAR10)

 

Overheard at our house:

Van: "Mom, you're the best mom. You work hard to take good care of us and I know you work hard to take care of other kids too. Thank you for all you do." Boy did I soak that up! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!