Halloween 2020
Halloween was awesome this year! We figured out how to trick or treat in a pandemic and still have a good time. The boys wore their masks and socially distanced. My friend and I wore our masks and chatted outside while kids came and got candy. We laid out the candy on some lawn chairs at the end of the driveway to keep them socially distanced from us. :) The boys are waiting 72 hours to eat their candy to let the germs die. In the meantime, they're eating some other candy we already had. So! Take that Coronavirus! You can't stop ALL of our fun!
The past two weeks we've been watching Harry Potter. We timed it so that we would watch the final movie on Halloween night. I love that I can watch some PG-13 movies with the boys now.
Isaac made the boys' costumes this year. He worked on Will's Bowser Junior costume all week. It is truly a masterpiece. He used cardboard, foam, felt, and yarn. I'm so glad he enjoys making the costumes and is good at it.
How was your Halloween? We love and miss you!
| Van wanted to be Donkey Kong! |
| Bowser Jr. looks so trim! Aren't the trees pretty too? The colors here are the most vibrant at the end of October. |
| Van carved his own pumpkin this year! |
Comments