Bickmore Buzz Sept. 15, 2019

The boys used Speech to Text in google docs to help me with the update on their lives. That's why there are all kinds of grammatical errors. LOL

Isaac 
So in the last three weeks, I have started school and I built a ukulele cart out of an old bookshelf and I am very proud of it probably too proud of it. Also I have made two delicious meals maybe three delicious meals I made red lentil Dahl I also made a delicious noodle dish with tomatoes from our garden. I also sang at stake conference last night.  I wasn't going to stay for the whole meeting last Saturday night but as soon as I heard the counselor in the stake president start talking and knew that I needed to hear his talk and I did need to hear his talk and it was awesome it was a great talk. Classes are going great. 


Will 
Okay so my week was great and my dad won a free Nintendo switch and I have a new piano teacher and I got bit by a brown recluse spider.  the way my dad won a Nintendo switch was he put all of our families emails in well not all of our families emails just some of them and apparently grandma Lisa got her email picked.  the Nintendo switch is coming probably around my mom's birthday. but my grandma will get this switch on September 30th. speaking of September 30th that's my birthday. 




Van 
The my birthday is coming up in two days that's on September 17th at a time so excited! I'm trying to get all A's in school and my teacher is super nice and I love how they do dance Friday and the school that I go to is call Martin Warren it's the same school that my brother goes to and I'm in third grade and I see my brother a lot in the hallways. I do basketball at in yes Club.  My mom teaches preschool at Center Stage Academy we also won a free Nintendo switch. my birthday is going to be shadow link themed and we're going to have a quest. My friends are coming going to be four swords and I'm going to be Shadow Link and I'm getting these cool things called amiibo cards. They give you cool stuff in BOTW.  



Lesley:
I feel FANTASTIC! My friend Tessie and I go walking twice a week in the afternoon before the boys get home from school. I still do yoga and I still love my job. We took the boys to the music faculty concert and a performance by a concert pianist. We went to the opening UCM Mules football game. Last night, Isaac and I saw the film Yesterday at the student union center.  In the morning, some archaeology students at UCM planned a fun event at Pertle Springs. The boys threw atlatls, made stone tools by flaking rock, and watched a demonstration on making rope out of grass. The cool thing is all of these events were FREE. Last weekend, Isaac, Van, and I went on a zip line at Will's friend's birthday party. It was so much fun!

 The boys fell asleep in the car after grocery shopping on Labor Day. They haven't done that in years!

Overheard at our house:

The other night, Van noticed the full moon outside when we came home. He got on all fours on the driveway and started howling at the moon.  For those of you who don't know, Van believes he is part wolf. Isaac wrote a song about it called "Wolf Boy". So after the howling, I asked, "Van did you feel kind of weird doing that or did it feel natural?" He responded, "Natural."




Comments

Lisa B. said…
I’m also going to use voice to text! This post filled me with great joy. I loved hearing the boys talk in their own voices. And apparently that switch is on its way, because I got an email that said so. So I hope I have it in hand pretty soon. I wish that I could’ve been there to hear and see Van howl at the moon. And also I wish that I could go with you on any number of these adventures. That spider bite looks epic! Also kind of disgusting to tell the truth. I love you guys so much!
Grandma Dana said…
Will.... that bit looks really nasty.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!