Bickmore Buzz March 3, 2019
Hi family!
Like many of you, we are still having SNOW. Church was canceled this morning due to inclement weather so it's been a lazy day. We took some time to watercolor, play aggravation, watch TV and play video games. Isaac and his department went out to dinner with a potential colleague.
Yesterday I cooked some green eggs and "ham" (veggie sausage) for Dr. Seuss's birthday. Then we went to Truman's baptism. He is one of the Huff boys, the family we spend a lot of time with. After that, I took the boys and their friends Max and Eddy to the playground at Cave Hollow. We also walked the trail up to the cave. Then we went geocaching and found a geocache right off of Maguire St., our main road. Then we got tacos from Taco Bell and then I took the friends home. The boys and I ran some errands and overall it was a fun, busy day. I was exhausted after dinner so I watched some documentaries on Netflix while Isaac and the boys played video games.
This past week was our first full week of school since January--no snow days and no holidays! The preschoolers and I celebrated Dr. Seuss at school--we had hat day and crazy socks day for Cat in the Hat and Fox in Socks.
Isaac taught William how to play "Heart and Soul" on the piano. It's so fun listening to Will on the piano! He is doing very well and experimenting with different ways to play his Zelda song. His piano teacher is moving at the end of the semester so we'll have to find a replacement. Between my job and Isaac's job, it shouldn't be hard!
Overheard at our house:
William was speaking in pig latin. Isaac and I joined in. Van tried, but just spoke gibberish because he couldn't figure it out. His words were like, "Jeeshboshbo-ay"
William and Van have randomly been singing "Pigs Can Fly"...I think from the Angry Birds movie? All I know is they get all crazy hysterical when they sing it.
Van loves to check the weather app on my phone. He's also found cities around the world that match our names--Bickmore, Isaac, Van, Williams, and Lesley. He checks the weather of those cities too and says things like, "Mom, it's snowing in you!" or "It's 15 degrees in me!"
Like many of you, we are still having SNOW. Church was canceled this morning due to inclement weather so it's been a lazy day. We took some time to watercolor, play aggravation, watch TV and play video games. Isaac and his department went out to dinner with a potential colleague.
Yesterday I cooked some green eggs and "ham" (veggie sausage) for Dr. Seuss's birthday. Then we went to Truman's baptism. He is one of the Huff boys, the family we spend a lot of time with. After that, I took the boys and their friends Max and Eddy to the playground at Cave Hollow. We also walked the trail up to the cave. Then we went geocaching and found a geocache right off of Maguire St., our main road. Then we got tacos from Taco Bell and then I took the friends home. The boys and I ran some errands and overall it was a fun, busy day. I was exhausted after dinner so I watched some documentaries on Netflix while Isaac and the boys played video games.
This past week was our first full week of school since January--no snow days and no holidays! The preschoolers and I celebrated Dr. Seuss at school--we had hat day and crazy socks day for Cat in the Hat and Fox in Socks.
Isaac taught William how to play "Heart and Soul" on the piano. It's so fun listening to Will on the piano! He is doing very well and experimenting with different ways to play his Zelda song. His piano teacher is moving at the end of the semester so we'll have to find a replacement. Between my job and Isaac's job, it shouldn't be hard!
Overheard at our house:
William was speaking in pig latin. Isaac and I joined in. Van tried, but just spoke gibberish because he couldn't figure it out. His words were like, "Jeeshboshbo-ay"
William and Van have randomly been singing "Pigs Can Fly"...I think from the Angry Birds movie? All I know is they get all crazy hysterical when they sing it.
Van loves to check the weather app on my phone. He's also found cities around the world that match our names--Bickmore, Isaac, Van, Williams, and Lesley. He checks the weather of those cities too and says things like, "Mom, it's snowing in you!" or "It's 15 degrees in me!"
Comments