We had another great week here in Warrensburg, Missouri! The best day was FRIDAY! Our new washer was FINALLY delivered, I made apple chips, apple cake, and apple sauce with my freshly picked apples and then to top it all off, Walker arrived Friday night!! Yahoo! The boys were counting down the days when Uncle Walker would come and stay with us. They looooove their Uncle Walker and rightfully so! He left for SLC Monday morning. William said last night, "I wish Uncle Walker was still here." We all do!
 |
| My friend Megan and I picked apples on Thursday. It was my first time picking apples in an orchard! I love apples so you can only imagine how thrilling it was for me to try all the different varieties of apples!! |
 |
| I've never been so excited to do laundry! Isn't she (the new washer) a beauty? |
 |
| We were so excited to finally try some Kansas City BBQ! Isaac and Walker ordered the plate called Four Boner so you can only imagine the jokes they made. Hee hee. |
 |
| Here's the center city court fountain. We called it the Blood Fountain. Mwahh ahhh ahhh. We found the candy factory inside and bought some overpriced bags of candy. It was a fun time in Kansas City. |
 |
| We had a ping pong tournament at the UCM student center. Walker ruled us all! |
 |
| Cute brothers! |
Comments