Bickmore Buzz May 7, 2017

Hi family!
Things are progressing well with the sell of our house. Our friends are supposed to be under contract with their house a week from tomorrow. So, let's hope things fall into place! Isaac and I purchased plane tickets to fly to Warrensburg the first week of June to look for a place to live. Isaac is working hard on his dissertation. I spent five hours yesterday cleaning out my classroom. I filled the recycling bin to the rim. Our house is getting painted this weekend. School is so busy this time of year. I just can't wait for school to end so I can buckle down and focus on packing and getting ready to move.

The boys are really looking forward to school ending and moving to a new place. They ran in a fun run at Kiwanis park last Friday. It was 0.8 mile. I ran with Van and Isaac ran with William. 

Isaac joined a boot camp club. He exercises Monday, Wednesday, and Friday nights at the park across from our house. He likes having a routine and being accountable to a coach.

Van had his Kindergarten program on Thursday. It was titled "A Magical Experience". I'll upload the videos to my youtube channel. 

Scott and Karla (my brother and sis in law) came and spent last Saturday with us. We went to lunch at a pizza parlor and took the boys to the park. The weather was perfect! It was their 34th anniversary.

On Friday, the temperature broke the record and reached 106. Today, the high was 75 degrees. It was crazy how much the temperature dropped in one day. The boys and I spent most of this morning outside visiting with neighbors and riding our bikes. 

Overheard at our house:
  • William, "Mom, is 'fart' a verb or a noun?" We then discussed how it could be both.
  • One morning we went to wake up Van and found him laying naked in his bed with the blankets off. He explained, "My underwear was cold!"  


This is our cute neighbor, Paisley. We are going to miss our friends the Wearne's so much!  Their daughter, Paisley, is such a cuddle bug and loves to give me hugs. 

This is Van on purple day. He loves getting his picture taken. :)

Another purple picture in front of his classroom door

The boys ran in a fun run for Arbor Day at Kiwanis park. Here's Van getting geared up for the big event!

Van helped plant a tree before the race.

It was a very windy day.

Start the race man!

Van having fun on the backhoe

Happy Day with Scott and Karla!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!