Bickmore Buzz March 19, 2017
Hey everybody!
Isaac accepted the position at University of Central Missouri!! His start date is August 8th. We are so excited to move to Warrensburg. It's a small town of 20,000 people. We've been searching the real estate there and it is very affordable. This will be the first time I've moved somewhere without seeing it first. I've been doing a lot of searching with Google Earth and I have to say I am really impressed with the town. The homes are very well kept. This weekend I started to get super jazzed about our move. I'm not going to teach in a classroom next year so that will be nice. I'm going to apply for jobs to teach online. I can't wait to move back into a house with a garage and private yard. It's just all going to be great!
I told my principal and colleagues that I won't be returning next year. They are really happy for our family. My principal was very supportive and said some things that really touched me. I am going to miss Carminati School!
I wish I could fast forward to October when we'll already be settled in our new place. We have a lot to do over the next few months!! Aaah!
Overheard at our house:
- Van made up a new character, "Fire Strooker Blind"(see photo below). He whispers to you and can turn things into fire.
- Yesterday we went to a concert in Scottsdale. Will was dancing in front of the audience, Van too. They love performing!
![]() |
| William had his first pinewood derby Friday night! Overall his car got 10th place. His car did get first place in one of the races. He won the award for "Best Use of Duct Tape". |
![]() |
| There's a closer shot of his car. He loves number 7! |
![]() |
| Here's Van pretending to give me gold at William's pinewood derby. |
![]() |
| My little leprechauns |
![]() |
| Fire Strooker Blind. Beware! |





Comments