We love visitors!
Grandma Bruiser and Papa John came to visit the days after school let out for the summer. Boy was that a treat! We ate delicious food, hiked, watched movies, rode bikes, played soccer, fed chinchillas and enjoyed the unusually beautiful weather. When I looked through my photos I could not find a single picture of them!! WTF! I guess that is proof right there of how much fun we were having. I'm still disappointed that I didn't capture more of the fun moments with my trusty iPhone. Sheesh!
The boys were waking up ridiculously early. It was driving me nuts.One day, Will crashed in my lap after a long hike. Before bed that night, we hung a dark blanket over the window and that seemed to help a little.
Here we are at the mall ready to see Home.
Sharing an ice cold lemonade after a sweaty hike.
Will and Van were very excited to have Grandma and Papa stay with us. Their energy just about did me in. Im grateful they could spend time with them and make more memories. It was the perfect beginning to our summer.




Comments