London


St. Paul's Cathedral
Isaac and I went to England last month for a week and had a wonderful time. We flew into London and met up with the Davies.  It was so fun seeing Amelia, Raymond, and the kids. I was so grateful we could tour London with them because they know the city and where all the sights are. Isaac and I just followed their lead and never had to study a map and try to figure out where everything was. They knew the yummy places to eat, how to ride the tube, and Raymond took our pictures with his awesome camera. It was truly the best way to spend a day and a half in London. The second night we were there we saw the musical, "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". We got to sit closer than what we paid for because there were some available seats. Score! I loved walking around London with Miriam, Evie, and Eli. They are so well behaved. Miriam especially is growing up into a fine young lady. Evie was so adorable posing for her daddy when he would take pictures. I'm so glad we could have some extra time with them. It just didn't seem right to be only 8 hours away and not be able to see them so I'm grateful they used some of their spring vacation to come to London!


Millenium Bridge
St. Paul's Cathedral
Trafalgar Square

Royal Guards in St. James Park
Big Ben

M & M World. Taking a Walk on M&M Road
The Classic Telephone Booth
Some Museum
Tower of London
Tower of London


Shakespeare's Globe, Riverboat Cruise


Tower Bridge and Riverboat Cruise

Westminster Abbey

Buck P.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!