Whose Birthday is it Today?

This morning Van walked to the table and found a plate of hot and ready to eat pancakes. He yelled, "yummy!" And then asked, "whose birthday is it today Mom?" This week William and I celebrated our birthdays and with Van's being just two weeks ago, I'm sure he felt like we should be celebrating his Dad's birthday today! 
Pictures of Will's big day! Alien balloons, a Lego building party, and blueberry muffins were the big hits!



Yesterday I turned 33!! Wowsers! I came home from work to a clean, shiny kitchen, birthday cake, flowers, lucky Charms and cards and packages from friends and family. I felt so loved!! Isaac also bought me a new yoga mat which I've already used because once you reach your 30s it's essential you stretch your body to get your blood flowing. If not, you feel stiff and sore! 





Comments

Lisa B. said…
Pancakes on Saturday? doesn't matter if it's a birthday, it's a party! I love seeing those pictures. So glad, always, to read a new post on The Nitty Gritty. Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!