January in Arizona

This has been the most enjoyable winter of our lives! I'm sure in 3 months I will be blogging about how much I hate the heat so for now I want to rave about the winter and cherish the 75 degree weather. 
In January, we spent as much time as we could being outside. We took the boys mini golfing at Golfland, biked on various bike paths in the city, played at parks, and hiked a few trails. 






Today we spent the first day of February at the park and rented a family bike. We want this month to be no different than last month--soaking up the sun and being active outdoors.










Comments

Lisa B. said…
I love that you are so thoroughly enjoying that winter. The time I was in the Phoenix area that I loved the most was a little later on--like maybe in March or even April?--when the orange trees were all in blossom--the whole city felt exotic and exquisite because of that bloom. I can't wait to come see you guys! I just need to figure out exactly when.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!