Blessed are ye that are wise

The smartest decision I ever made was to marry this guy. I have most definitely been blessed for this wise choice. Isaac is the most supportive husband and involved father. We couldn't wait to celebrate his birth yesterday. We ate at Joe's Real BBQ in the evening. The birthday boy ordered the BBQ sampler. I got the pulled pork sandwich. 
Earlier we went on a hike to the A mountain. We watched the airplanes fly right over our heads and even spotted McClintock Preschool. 

The moon!

Here's the view of ASU campus

The sun was setting 

Part of Tempe and Phoenix

Sunset

Sun devils stadium 

Earlier in the day the boys went for a bike ride. This is becoming a daily ritual and they love it. 

Comments

Lisa B. said…
that sounds like an amazing birthday! wish we could have been there to help with the celebrations. isn't it cool to see the moon in the full sunlit sky?
Sophia said…
cutest family ever!!
Nat said…
I love your cute haircut. Looks like a fun birthday for sure.
Gotta love Isaac!!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!