Solace Ranch (Doug's Cabin)
We got to go to Doug's cabin for music weekend. Dave and Laura and John and Lisa came too. It was the perfect thing to do before our move to AZ because whenever I go there I get an itchin to be adventurous and do something crazy. Doug and Linda have led such a full life because they do things that are totally out of the norm. Speaking of crazy, I sprained my ankle when i stepped off of the hippie bus! The pain was so shockingly painful that I fainted a minute after I fell. Once i iced it and took some meds, we decided it would be best if we stayed and relaxed while the boys were with family. Poor Isaac had to help carry me to the outhouse whenever I had to use the bathroom. People were kind to visit with me and keep me company while I kept my foot elevated in the main cabin. We left Sunday morning and stopped at the insta care to get it checked. My foot was not broken and he gave me a boot to help me walk. He advised me to take it easy which I knew was impossible given that the following week I had to pack up the house and clean it up. I'm so glad my foot wasn't seriously injured. I just hope I never sprain my foot again because it hurt like a bleep!


Comments
I hope your foot gets a good rest sometime soon!