My Best Friend's Wedding

This week we came back to Utah for my best friend Natalie's wedding. Before the wedding we got to spend time with family.

The best day of the week was when we got to see Natalie And Sipho sealed in the Mount Timpanogos temple. They are the perfect match and I am so happy for them!! I couldn't ask for a better friend than my Nat Skat. She has so much faith, takes the time to listen, and is constantly helping other people. Sipho is a lucky man! I also want to say that he is such an awesome guy and is everything and more that we wanted for Natalie.



Hooray for weddings!! It was fun to reminisce our own wedding almost ten years ago. I love Isaac and cannot imagine life without him. He is so supportive and loves me no matter what. I am truly a blessed woman.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!