Island Park

I love going to the cabin in Idaho. It's always refreshing to leave the city behind and venture to a place where you have little worries, lots of naps, beautiful scenery, and good food. This year we went to Yellowstone twice and that park never ceases to amaze me. It is truly the most beautiful part of the west I've seen so far. It makes me want to take a giant road trip and visit all the national parks.

William kept wanting to hold Gwenyth. He thinks she is so cute. She is! 



 A rainbow in the front yard of the cabin. See what I mean about the beauty of this place?! 
Some other fond memories that I have of the trip are:
  • Walking along the Snake river behind the cabin. I tripped over a rock and fell into a thick bed of grass. It felt like falling backwards onto an actual bed. I'm glad I didn't fall into the sharp rocks that were right next to the tall grass
  • We saw buffalo along the road. At one point, we rolled down the window and Sophie asked someone, "Can you believe all these cows?" The man acted so annoyed and said, "Buffalo." I was DYING!
  • Taking a detour and driving along the river while listening to an awesome playlist Sophie made.
  •  Sophie trying to keep Gwen and Van happy in the backseat. At one point she moved Van's hand away from Gwen's face and he yelled, "DON'T!" Then he wiped the place where she touched him fifty times with a scowl.
  • Eating roasted marshmallows that we roasted in the fireplace
  • Walker saying the f word in his sleep

 

Comments

Amelia said…
Walker! Shame shame! hee hee hee. The only thing that would make it better is if we were there right?
ABick said…
hahaha that last thing made me laugh. in class. thanks. hahaha nice walker. i am so sad i couldn't be at the cabin! first time in many years that i haven't gone. :( boo. glad y'all had fun though!
Lisa B. said…
how come I didn't hear about that errant f word? I toooooo laughed. What a fun time we all had together!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!