First Week in Tempe

We're here! It's scorching hot so we stay inside or go somewhere indoors
Our temporary house. Spacious and perfect for us. 
Grapefruit tree, lemon and lime trees in the backyard. 
I love Palm trees. They make me feel like I live in Fountain Valley again. 
No mice. Just lizards. So cute! 
Pretty skies in the evening 
Temples close by. Love it. 

Van deleted the other photos of the week. We went swimming at Nozomi Park in Chandler. We saw Despicable Me 2 and Man of Steel. We went to the library and got library cards. We had a BBQ and swam with friends. We spent lots of money at Target. We checked out Trader Joes. We watched a firework show and threw pop its on our driveway. The boys made a huge mess of toys all over the house to escape boredom. 

In the beginning of the week, our Grandmas and uncle Walker stayed and helped us get settled. It was wonderful having their company and very hard to say goodbye. 

Hope you're having a fun summer! 

Comments

Lisa B. said…
Great pictures! I love thinking of you guys discovering your new community and finding out what's great about it. And I love that last picture--I remember Will said that Walker was squeezing him too hard. Happy/sad (sounds familiar!).
Lana Schow said…
Sounds fun! What an adventure already! Love you!
Amelia said…
Jealous of your fruit trees in the garden, but not of your lizards.
ABick said…
i love love love that picture of walker and the boys. so sweet and funny.
also, i am jealous of the citrus trees too. :/ haha
so glad you're there and enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!