Time to Vote!

Ok, family and friends! Remember when we had you vote on names for our babies? Now, it's time to vote on where you think we'll move to! You can vote on the right hand side of the blog.  I can hardly stand the suspense myself. This is a big change for our family and I only hope we get to move to the right place for our family to have the most positive experience possible.

Comments

Lisa B. said…
I'm afraid to vote! I want you to go where you'll be happy and safe, where the program is good, where you'll have something like enough money...so I'm waiting. I'm hedging my bet, that's right. This is a democracy! It's allowed!
Amelia said…
I will place my vote, but I fear I have insider information.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!