Lucky Mom

OUR CUTE LITTLE LUCKY CHARMS

Dear William,
I am so LUCKY to be your MOM because you tell me everyday that I'm beautiful. You want to make me happy and try very hard to do your best. I love you so much! May all your wishes come true!! XOXOXOXO Love, Mom

Dear Van,
I am so LUCKY to be your MOM because you do the funniest things that put a smile on my face. I love to tickle your big belly and kiss your chubby cheeks. Your enthusiasm makes my world a better place. I love you so much!! XOXOXOX Love, Mom

Comments

Amelia said…
Lovely! I was just thinking today I am so lucky. Being a mom is the best/hardest job in the world!
ABick said…
this picture is hilarious.
you do have some great kids. i love 'em so much!

:)
Lisa B. said…
Love this. I feel lucky to be the grandma of such wonderful boys!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!