Underwear for LIFE



Will has not worn a diaper in 3 weeks!! Yahoo! Other than the one traumatic day that I blogged about earlier, potty training Will has been a piece of cake and very inexpensive. He's had very few accidents and doesn't mind the public restrooms when we're out and about. He likes to read a book when he goes number 2, loves to get an M&M, and says "The froggy is so happy" when he goes potty in it.
Overall, potty training, I think, is fun and exciting. I thought the diaper bum was cute, but the underwear sticking out of the top of Will's pants is adorable. Good job Will! THANK YOU for making our first potty training experience a positive one. You're the best!

Comments

ABick said…
ah! i'm so proud of you little will! way to go!
Lisa B. said…
The froggy is so happy. Oh yeah.

Also, that picture of him reading--the top one?--makes me indescribably happy.
Trish said…
What a kid! He really is amazing! Garrett has been doing so well, but has had three accidents in the last two days!!!! Grrrr....a little frustrating! I know the accidents will still happen though so I can't let them get me too down! Yay for big boys and their froggy potties! :)
Amelia said…
Froggy potty is awesome. And I'm so sure he is happy. Good job Will!
The Smith crew said…
Way to go Will! I'm going to get a froggy potty and maybe Will can give Christian some pointers about going number 2!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!