Spring 2011

Check out those THUNDER THIGHS!! Believe it or not he just keeps getting fatter!

My sister Kelly is gorgeous even after giving birth to her baby GIRL. Congratulations, Kelly!

Will was into coloring in the fall, but has taken a huge interest in blocks this spring. Here he built Thomas going through the tunnel. Cute!
Van was outgrowing everything so we bought him some new pjs- 12 mos size. Hopefully they will fit for a few months longer!

Whenever we are in a checkout line or just somewhere that Van gets someone to look at him, he flashes this big smile and starts "talking." People are always commenting "What a happy baby!"

I was unsuccessful in snapping a picture where they were both looking at the same time. Here they are at Grandma Garrett's on Easter Sunday.

Van flinches just like Will! Ha ha!

Yes, most of the eggs in that basket were put in there by Dad. I caught him sneaking Will another one! Good job, Team Bickmore!
Will loved the egg hunt with his cousins.

Finally! I got to hold my sweet niece Kiera. Isn't she beautiful?? She is so teeny tiny. It reminded me of tiny Baby William.
When Will saw her he said in his high-pitched voice"You like Van?" and "Oh, you so teeny!"

Comments

Lisa B. said…
That pic of Will and Van in the header is unbeLIEvable. They are adorable together. I need to see you guys stat. Maybe tomorrow?

xoxo
The Smith crew said…
I need that pic of you at the hospital. I have not a single one, and you were at the birth so send it my way please! Thanks for being such a fabulous sister and you have such sweet boys. I wish we could see you every day. Chris is having a tantrum right now about seeing Will.
Amelia said…
I love that header picture soooooo much.
Love the thunder thighs! All three of mine were just like that. So cute.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!