Van's Blessing



Van was blessed last Sunday. For sacrament meeting we had Favorite Hymn Sunday. That means, whoever wants to, gets up and shares what their favorite hymn is and why and then the congregation sings that hymn. I shared my favorite hymn "I Stand All Amazed" in honor of my Dad, my father-in-law Steve shared his favorite hymn "How Great Thou Art", and Kemp my nephew shared "Called to Serve." I was glad that the bishopric decided to do Favorite Hymn Sunday because it gave members of my family to share their testimonies on a non-fast Sunday. Van was super cute all day and I'm thankful Isaac got to bless him.

Comments

Lisa B. said…
That was a lovely Sunday--I loved singing the hymns. If I had had a pick, I would have picked Abide With Me, but I loved hearing and singing the hymns that everyone picked, along with their reasons. And Van--what a sweetie.
Amelia said…
Van looks sweet in those pictures. I wish I could smush his cheeks with kisses! (And Will too, if he would let me!)
Lindsay said…
I love your family!!! We miss you guys. It was so great to meet Van on our visit, he's such a cutie.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!