Christmas Time=Family Time

This year on Christmas Eve, we attended the Workman party. Grandma Mary sewed knight costumes for the grandsons. Will LOVED it! What a good idea for a gift.
After the party, I was hoping to read the Christmas story in new Christmas pj's, but Will had a meltdown (look at Isaac's shoulder covered in snot and tears) and we managed to get him happy long enough to shoot some cute pictures.
squeezing in for a family Christmas eve photo

Probably the best part about Christmas this year is Van got to meet Grandpa Steve and Grandma Dana for the first time. We had a lot of fun playing games and visiting. It's always sad to see them go. I wish they'd move back or at least visit more often (hint hint).
Happy Birthday Aunt Abbey! Abbey's birthday always gives the family another opportunity to get together again after Christmas. Hooray!
Van & Grandpa. He always got Van to sleep holding the pacifier in his mouth and bouncing Van in his lap.

Van & Grandma Dana.

Christmas morning the Bickmore's came over to our house. Here they are video chatting with Amelia in Scotland. It looks like no one is really talking to her and she's not listening. Haha.

Van got a monkey from Santa

Santa gave Will some pixar Cars and mat to drive them on.

When Santa asked me what I wanted for Christmas I said a massage, date with my husband, four hours to myself--no kids or husband, and eight straight hours of sleep. Last week I enjoyed a 90 minute massage at Sanctuary, Isaac and I went on a date and saw True Grit, and I have yet to enjoy four straight hours alone and 8 hours of sleep.
Isaac got P90X. We've finished the first week and are looking forward to Week 2 and everything after that. We're going to commit to healthier eating AFTER we finish the stocking treats. Mitch stayed with us during the holidays so he worked out with us. It helped having someone that's already completed P90X do it with us.

Will and his Garrett cousins enjoyed a ride on "The Polar Express". When the ride was finished I asked Will "Did you get to ride the Polar Express?" He replied "No. THOMAS!"
Brooklin, Ava, and Will holding their candles during the ride.

Tyler, Isaac, and Curtis ready to start a family band. Tyler got a ukulele for Christmas so now we have three ukulele players! While the men provided the background music, the gals put together a family recipe book. We opted to do that instead of a gift exchange.
I love you Christmas 2010!

Comments

Lisa B. said…
What a great Christmas. Remember we also had brunch over at Sophie's? You had a very full couple of days! And those knight costumes are brilliant.
Amelia said…
Merry Christmas to you all! This looks like a lot of fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!