30 years old!


I can't believe Isaac is turning 30 tomorrow! I was thinking about the first time I met him over 11 years ago and how I was immediately drawn in by his good looks and charm. Here are thirty+ more words and reasons why I love you now. Happy Birthday!

dedicated/funny/selfless/musical/liberal/
doting daddy/thoughtful husband/conversationalist/helpful/noble/smart
spontaneous/loyal/perseveres/teacher/honorable/happy/
respectful/spiritual/chivalrous/creative/forgiving/family man
kind/understanding/sensitive/romantic/uplifting/friend/eternal mate

Okay Nitty Gritty fans, it's your turn to share your reasons why you are happy to know Isaac.

Comments

Lisa B. said…
Isaac is precious to me because he is funny, helpful, creative, compassionate, and delightful. Seriously. The world with Isaac in it is a much, much better place. Happy Birthday, Isaac!
The Smith crew said…
SO Sorry I didn't call on your b-day! You already know how much our family loves you in it, so I wil just say thanks for being such a lovely husband to my sister! You are one in a million, Happy 30th!
Barb G. said…
WOW! I couldn't ask for a better SON (in-law)! I can just feel Isaac's HEART whenever he is around. He is so thoughtful and considerate and also SO FUNNY and FUN to be with! I adore his musical talents and value them. I treasure the memory of him singing "Bring Him Home" to my husband those few times when he was alive and esp. when he sang at his memorial service. I treasure the many concerts that my husband and I attended together and thoroughly enjoyed! I so appreciate the love he has for my daughter and his sons, that is truly a gift to me as a parent. Isaac is so respectful and sincere and his testimony of truth strengthens me! Enjoy being 30 and have a great year! I love you!
ABick said…
i know i'm late but i just love and truly appreciate how supportive isaac is of me and the things i work for in my life. Happy Birthday and Love you so much Isaac!
Sophia said…
I love Isaac because he is giving he will literaly do anything for anyone. He is a great brother.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!