1 + 1 = 2

I can't believe I have TWO kids. The other day when Isaac was home I ran some errands with just Will and it was such a breeze! The number one question I'm asked lately is "How is everyone adjusting?" The answer is "We're adjusting just fine." I think week 3 when Van was home was the hardest because I came down with the stomach flu, it was a rainy week, and it was the first time it was just me and the kids all alone. I'm pretty sure I cried everyday that week. Lately life has been much better because the weather's been great, I have more energy, I know what Van likes/dislikes, and Will is much more accepting of the new baby brother at home. It's nice that I have wonderful kids and a helpful husband to help me through the process.
Here is William. When he found this hat he called himself "Pete Prospector" (Toy Story 2). This picture screams what he's into lately--Toy Story and Lightning McQueen. I love listening to him play with his "Woody Buzz". Woody usually gets in a bind and Buzz is always there to save him. Buzz even showed Woody how to fly the other day. Lately I've been asking Will what songs he wants to hear when I lay him down to sleep. Today at naptime I made up a song for each of the following: Mater, McQueen, Dinoco, Mack,Orca Whale, Nose, Eyes, and Mommy. We always end with "I Triangle God" aka I am a Child of God.
Will loves fruit snacks and he's constantly asking for "Kee-yus Joje candy", Curious George candy.
He says "one" after everything. "I want spiderman one." "I want chocolate milk one" "I want McQueen one." His one sounds more like "win". Very cute.
His favorite past time is DRAWING. He is so happy with a notebook and pencil. He also loves coloring with a pen, crayons, his aquadoodle pen, and color wonder markers. His favorite art tool is definitely the pencil.
Here is Van. He is smiling and starting to coo. He loves to eat, loves to be held, and loves to look up at ceiling fans. He is wearing 3 month old clothes and is only 5 weeks old. I don't know if he'll fit into Will's newborn Halloween costume.
We love our chubby baby!


Comments

DiaNe said…
how darling! You do have adorable kids. I can't wait to see Van awake!
Walker Bickmore said…
How Singaporean of Will, all the natives say one just the way he uses it.
The Smith crew said…
Will makes a very cute Stinky Pete! I can't wait to see Van again soon, he looks so snuggable! Tell Will that Chris can't wait to show him his new McQueen remote control car!
Lisa B. said…
your boys are allllllll adorable. I love them so! much!
Amelia said…
Very sweet. I like stinky pete.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!