Still no baby!
My official due date is Sept. 20th, but I thought I would go at least a week early since William was 10 days early. I predicted the baby would come yesterday but he is just as content as can be in the womb. I have a doctor appointment on Thursday so we'll see if there's any progress. In the meantime, William and I are enjoying our last few days together just him and I. Some of my favorite things he's done lately are:
- When he does something on accident or on purpose he immediately says "I saw-ee. I saw-ee"
- Last night he held my belly and said "Hi Baby bruher." Then he put his ear on my belly and said "Puh pum puh pum" to imitate the heartbeat because that's what the boy does in the book Hello Baby.
- He lays on the ground and says "I tired." Music to my ears.
- Today he pulled out the lids to the pots and pans and played with them while I was fixing lunch. When I said "Will your lunch is ready!" He picked them up and put them away!! Boy did I make a big deal about that.
- Lately he's been into drawing. He loves to scribble a bunch and say "A Dragon!" or "Woody's hat!"
- Saturday we went to Gardner Village to pet the animals and ride the pony. When he sat on the pony he announced "Giddy up!" Throughout his ride I heard several "Yeehaw"s and "Cowboy Camp!"
Comments
Can't wait! We're at the ready, you know. You just give us the call!
I am telling you. it is gonna be saturday!!!