Less than three weeks to go!
Well we're finalizing things around here before baby boy #2 arrives. I've washed all of his clothes, blankets, bedding, and Isaac readjusted the infant car seat buckles. The weather has cooled down and I realized Will has no fall clothes so I'll need to do shopping for him. I have not bought one single outfit for the new baby because I haven't needed to. So nice.
I've had restless nights lately and last night I was reading through my childbirth book that I got from a class two years ago. I kept reminiscing my experiences with Will and I'm looking forward to reliving those newborn days again. I just wonder when the baby will come! Any guesses?
This week my tasks are: shopping, freezing meals, and celebrating birthdays.
Oh ya, and figure out a NAME for the baby! Any suggestions?
Comments
I don't have a guess but I hope the new babe comes healthy and happy before the wedding so you guys can come and he can be in the family pictures =)