7 years!

Happy Anniversary to us! August 2nd was our 7th anniversary. I can't believe it's been that long already. This fall will mark 11 years since we first met. Isaac is definitely my best friend. He always listens, helps, and comforts. He inspires me to be better in many ways--specifically to treat all people with kindness. He is a wonderful father to William and is the only one that can get him to giggle like crazy. I love you Isaac!

Comments

Lisa B. said…
Congratulations to you both! You are a lovely, lovely family.
Trish said…
You two are just perfect for each other. I just can't think of a better match! You should have celebrated by getting a slurpee at SEVEN-ELEVEN!!! he he he!!
Amelia said…
you guys are a great couple. Happy Anniversary!
Lana Schow said…
Happy Anniversary sis! You two are the perfect match. I still think back to Westminster and how in love with Isaac you were and how excited you got when he would write you from his mission, but didn't want to get your hopes up too much in case it didn't work out. And I also remember how he didn't waste any time calling you when he got back. Those times were so fun! Love you!!
Caroline said…
Yes, I agree! Isaac is the greatest! He also inspires me to treat others with kindness. He truly lives by Jesus' teachings "Love your neighbor". And he is such a wonderful father. What a terrific family you guys are creating! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!