Penguins!!
The penguins are now at the Living Planet Aquarium! My friend and I braved the crowds and went to the ribbon cutting. I left feeling so overwhelmed because the aquarium was packed with people and they gave us one minute to view the penguin exhibit so we didn't get a chance to really enjoy them. I can't wait to visit in about a month when the novelty has worn off a bit and William can ooh and ah at the cute penguins.
We were trying to hurry and take a picture b/c the lady kept saying "Okay time to move on!" Can't you see the stress in my eyes? Oh, and aren't the penguins adorable?
My favorite picture of all time. William looks like a true ragamuffin. The only clean pants he had that day were his 12 month old jeans so he looked like he was ready for a flood, his hair was in total disarray and our hideous stroller I got for 2 bucks from the lady on the side of the road is the perfect addition to the hobo look. The best part is Micah's face seems to be thinking everything I just said. Love it.
Comments