New do

Will finally got his first haircut on his 18 month birthday. I noticed he was scratching his neck really hard where his hair was tickling it and that made the decision for us. Our friend Ryan cut Will's hair and did a marvelous job. Their son's haircuts always looks professional so I knew he'd do a much better job than me.
Before the hair cut. Sweet curly locks.
During the hair cut. All we had to do was turn on the movie Cars and Will was completely mesmerized and sat still through the whole process.
AFTER!
Bye bye curly locks. Hello handsome toddler of mine.

Comments

Lindsay said…
First hair cuts can be hard, you handled it very well. Ryan just said he'd like to blend Will's hair a little more :). I think it turned out great!
Lisa B. said…
I am MORTIFIED that I read this post weeks ago and failed to comment. Because I have been thinking of Will's cute little shorn head ever since. I must have been out of my mind. Pardon me.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!