LSU Stadium and State Capitol

Day two of our trip to Louisiana:
Toured the LSU campus and the LSU stadium. I loved the stadium. We also got to see the real Mike the Tiger up close as he slept.





We then headed to the state capitol where we learned some facts about Louisiana's government and got some awesome views of the Mississippi.



That night Grandpa invited some young families over for family home evening. He grilled some hot dogs for dinner which I was thrilled about because we used to do that all the time when he lived here and I miss that.

The kids had a blast playing in Grandpa's bug.

Comments

Laura said…
We are so incredibly jealous of you guys right now! Dan wants so badly for us all to visit the LSU stadium and see Mike the Tiger! Someday :)
Hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip.
Lesley said…
I kept thinking of you guys when we were there because I know what a fan Dan is! I hope you get to go too someday.
Amelia said…
I'm so looking forward to all of this when we are there!

PS Is Isaac developing sympathy baby bump in your header picture?

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!