Chatty Kathy
Will is becoming a chatty Kathy! I suppose there's a name for chatty boys besides Kathy. Does anyone know what it is? Here are my favorite phrases coming from his drooling mouth:
- In the morning when I get Will out of his crib he asks "Daddy seepin?" I say "No, Daddy's at work."
- His friend Micah (Will calls him Might-ney) loves to say "Oh no!" when he's playing with cars. Now Will says "Oh no! Car!" when he plays with cars.
- When we return the Elmo's World DVDs back to the library Will shakes his head and matter-of-factly says "No Elmo" meaning no more Elmo.
- Instead of saying "Oh my goSH" he omits the "sh" and says "Oh my gah!" Yesterday he said "Oh my gah car Keen (McQueen) oh no!"
- He loves to push his belly button and say "Ding dong doh" because I usually say "Ding dong doorbell!" when I push his belly button.
- At night when we finish reading he shouts "Daddy! Payer!" or if Isaac is reading to him then it's "Mommy! payer!" which means prayer. On occasion he'll say "Babe! payer!" because that's what Isaac and I call each other.
- Whenever he sees letters he shouts "A-B-C's!"
- This week my favorite is "Go Ja!" or Go Jazz!
- Tuesday Micah and his parents took Will to the zoo so I could get some packing done. After I strapped him in their car I said "Kay Will I love you! Bye bye!" He happily responded "Kay! Bye bye!" So cute! Just when you think your kids could not get any cuter, somehow they find a way!
Comments
PS So exited about the baby news. Fun fun!
1. Doggie seepin. (when Bruiser lay down)
2. Gamma, nana. Nana pease. (we had purchased bananas.)
It is pure joy to hear him talk!