New Adventures

I got a new way to walk. Walk. WALK! Does anyone else remember that song off of Sesame Street? It's been the theme song around here lately because Will is finally WALKING! He took his first few steps the night of Grandpa Garrett's memorial service and didn't do much beyond that for about a month. THEN on March 4th (one month after GG died-maybe he's getting help from heaven!) he figured out how to stand up from sitting position--a key step he needed to master to start walking. It was so funny when he finally did it. He was so proud of himself! I was proud of him too!


Second adventure: Will is entering nursery at the end of the month! I've been taking him the past two Sundays and staying with him to get him ready for this huge step. I even teared up when he was sitting all big in the chair listening to the lesson. He wore a giant smile the entire time and loved every second. He got to do puzzles, bubbles, coloring, and eat a delicious snack. Most of all, he loved playing with the cars. My baby's growing up! Boo.

Third adventure: I'm pregnant! All I have to say is I am totally freaked out. Two kids seems so scary and busy. Baby #2 is due a week before Will's second birthday so they won't even be two years apart. AAAAHHHH! I just need to have more self-confidence. I'm sure it's going to be the best adventure ever.

Comments

Steve said…
final a new update with lots to look at.
Lisa B. said…
You are going to do great, Lesley. A new baby is a challenge, but you'll be surprised at how well it all works. Sometimes I think about how close my kids were . . . but I also look now at what good friends they are to each other and I think that worked out really, really well. Congratulations to you! You are a wonderful mom and you have a beautiful family.
Andrea said…
Congrats to all of you!! Good job figuring out the walking thing, Will! I hope you're feeling well, Lesley :) So excited for you!
Mike and Shayla said…
Congratulations! You are a great mom and 2 years apart is great spacing! Will is going to have so much fun with his little bro/sis, and he'll be big enough to be your "go-fer" when you need a burp cloth or whatever.

Also, the video of his drunken sailor walking is so cute. Good job, Will!
DiaNe said…
how fun to watch him walk!

(my word verification is "sweet")
Sophia said…
You are awesome! You are a great mom and your kids are going to have a blast together.
Amelia said…
Two kids is fun, I speak from experience. Congrats on the walking Will!
ABick said…
yay for will!!
and as for baby #2, luckily you have the greatest sister-in-law to help you out. :) but even w/o me, you'd be great. the babes are very lucky to have you.
DiaNe said…
by the way, I LOVE the sad elmo picture. Too cute.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!