Funny Feedings

My funniest moments as a mother have happened while feeding William. We always joke that he has his dad's genes when it comes to cleanliness because Isaac tends to spill food on his clothes while eating--by pure accident of course. I know it doesn't help that I laugh when Will gets so messy but I can't help it. It really is tooooo funny!!

For a while there he would swat at the spoon just as I would hold it to his mouth and food would go flying. He hasn't done that lately, thank goodness.
Will loves to smear the food on his tray and all over his head. Yesterday the sunbutter in his hair acted as an effective mousse to hold the curl. Ha!
Once he's finished eating he starts chucking his food all over the floor and says "Uh oh!"

Two weeks ago Will fell asleep while eating his lunch FOUR days in a row. It was hilarious.

Comments

ABick said…
that is hilarious! (The falling asleep thing) and just will in general! love him!
Amelia said…
He was hilarious in our webchat yesterday, eating a banana and nearly falling sleep. Such a cute and clever baby!
Lisa B. said…
This is killing me, the falling asleep while eating thing--too funny.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!