Cool Cousins

Will loves his cousins! He got to hang out with Cowboy Deacon on Halloween. He tried stealing Deacon's candy but Deacon was good to not let him. So funny!

Deacon is happy that Will finally figured out which candy pile is his.

Deacon had an itch right when I took the pic!
One year ago!

Today Christian spent the morning and afternoon at our house. It was too much fun. I took them in the double stroller to the park, they got to sit in their high chairs next to each other for lunch, and Will was having a hay day showing off his toys. My favorite part was listening to them "talk" to each other while I was driving.
Jam Session

I'm all smiles when I'm with my cuzzy

I like it here with Will.

Cool! A new ball!

Sweet! A new truck!

One year olds are so adorable. I can't believe how fast William is growing. When I took the boys on a walk in the park, this lady stopped me and told me how she had THREE sets of twins (really?) She also told me how much she misses changing diapers and how she wishes her kids could be babies again. After the walk, I took the time to just sit on the couch and watch the two boys. I want to cherish these years and am sad they will end someday.

Comments

Lisa B. said…
I love that smiley picture of Will in the section of photos with Christian. Fun!
The Smith crew said…
You were so great to do that for me AND Christian! I'm sure those two boys had a blast. Now it is my turn to have Will at my house!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!