28th Birthday!

My twin sister asked if I wanted to go sky diving for our 28th birthday. I happily denied her request and told her I would WATCH. Here she is flying through the air!


Here they are after the jump. Her hubby Craig jumped too and so did our friend Natalie. Look how happy they are! They said it was the funnest thing they've ever done.


One of the things I admire most about Lana is that she is such a risk taker! Often in life I let her do the seemingly scary things first so I know I'll be okay when I do it. Happy Birthday sis!






Last year on my birthday I held William in the NICU. This year for my birthday I held William at my parents' house! It was fun spending the weekend with my family. I hadn't had carrot cake in a loooong time (my favorite!) so my mom was happy to bake me a carrot cake for my birthday. It was DELICIOUS!

















While the big boys went to priesthood session, my sisters and Natalie and I took the lil boys to the mall. Don't the two cuzzies look cute in the double stroller?



Comments

ABick said…
happy birthday lesley (and lana)!!!!
Lisa B. said…
We were out of town on your birthday and we still need to give you your present! Happy belated birthday, Lesley (and Lana!)! We love you so much!
Barbara G. said…
I always look so forward to checking your blog--such FUN things to read about! Those birthdays were the BEST! Will's Party at Lisa's was so much fun for both families! And Lana and Lesley's birthdays will always be memorable. Yup, that carrot cake was to DIE for. It went fast!! Happy Birthday and we love you all!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!