William's Favorite Toys

When I was pregnant, Isaac bought a mini red soccer ball for Will. It truly is his favorite toy and I am shocked I don't have any pictures of Will playing with it. We love playing catch and throw with him. It's fun to see how well he maneuvers it.

He even loved it before he could sit up!
When I saw how much he loved the soccer ball, I introduced him to a basketball and a racquetball. Of course, he loves them too.
This truck is the first toy with wheels he started to play with. He loves the noise it makes when he pushes it around. This past week he started bumbling with his lips to make the car sound.
So cute.

Then Aunt Amelia sent him this taxi cab on wheels and he will spend several minutes driving it all over the furniture and floor. The other day I found a car at DI that has the feature where you pull it back and forth really fast and when you release it zooms off. Boy does he love it.
I LOVE MY TOYS!

Comments

Amelia said…
I predict Will will enjoy the birthday present we sent him! (It might be a little late!)
Miriam and Evie picked them out!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!