Water Boy
Isaac took this hilarious video! Will was pretty sleepy, but apparently tried to keep himself awake and refreshed. It's funny he loved getting wet in this clip because on Friday my friend and I took a walk around the lake at Daybreak and he cried when we walked through the sprinklers. Saturday I took him swimming at Abbey and Diane's and he cried when I dunked him under the water. Yet he LOVES the bath. Silly baby.
Will's got some tricks in his bag. If I say "Kiss?" He opens his mouth and lays a big wet one on my puckered lips. If I say "up!" He looks up, points his finger, and says "uh!" His coolest trick is the way he can maneuver the soccer ball and basketball. Before Will was born, Isaac bought him this tiny red soccer ball. William loves playing with it and is excellent at throwing it. He'll stay entertained forever pushing it all over the apartment and following it around, picking it up if it gets stuck and throwing it back into play.
My favorite Will story lately is the other day at Smith's I went through my favorite cashier's line. She is so sweet and so personable. When she was finished checking out our groceries, she gave me a hug, then hugged Will and kissed him on the cheek. His eyes lit up and he smiled so big. She responded with "Oh did you like that?" and he began clapping his hands. The entire line started laughing. It was soooooooo cute.
Comments
Glad Will liked our decor.
cute story at the end too!