Out with a Bang

We had an awesome weekend to close our awesome summer. Friday and Saturday was my 10 year class reunion. This is us on Saturday night at the Timbermine Steakhouse near the mouth of Ogden Canyon. It was our first time to dinner without Will (Thanks mom for babysitting!). I must say it was sooooo wonderful to go out to dinner with my hubby and enjoy friends. We're looking forward to many dates over the next year. It will be much easier to leave Will when he's not nursing.
Here we are after we completed our one mile walk Saturday morning at Lana's Family Fitness Day (see post below).
What a relief to have our reunion over with. The five lovely people you see above were the stupidos who decided to run for class office not truly thinking about the ramifications of planning future class reunions. At least that's how it was for me. Overall, it was fun to reunite with old classmates and see how everyone was doing. This picture was taken Friday night at our Alumni Night. FYI: Trish helped me paint that sweet banner. Thanks Trish!

Comments

Devin and Becky said…
OH my gosh I totally agree with you on the being a class officer. man I wish I never did it. and I will be making sure that my kids don't ha ha. by the way I love the picture of your little man (the main blog picture) so freaking handsome!
Amelia said…
Looking good, nitty gritty. Sounds like a fun end to summer.

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!