William's Latest Tricks
I've been receiving numerous comments lately on what a good-natured baby William is! Every time I take him to the store he's so content and flirts with the female checkers by flashing his cheesy grin and making his cute noises. Lately he's been clapping his hands. This past Wednesday he kept clapping with the students at Isaac's assembly. I thought he would be bothered by the noisy applause, but he just joined right in. Another trick is saying "hi." Actually, he's only done it two times but I like to pretend in my mind that he can wave hello and goodbye. Of course he's still got those pipes and loves to use them when Daddy sings with the ukulele.
Comments
i love the backwards wave! so so cute!
I laughed out loud toward the end of the clapping one, when he gives that look like he thinks Daddy is a little crazy.