My First Mother's Day!


Last week was my first Mother's Day as a mom! It was awesome. Will knew it was Mother's Day because he would not stop cuddling me. It was tooooo sweet. I even posted a picture to prove it. See him cuddling me while I lounged in bed and watched The Sound of Music?


The Saturday before Mother's Day I went out to lunch with my mom and sister. My mom gave me a beautiful willow statue and my older sister gave me flowers and a card with a message that instantly turned on the water works. It said "Sister, thinking of you on Mother's Day- We shared a lot of dreams with each other when we were growing up...and it's nice to see the ways that yours have come true! Happy Mother's Day." That is definitely the truth. My dreams have come true! I love my life and I'm so thankful for every second of it.





Here we are at Great Grandma and Grandpa Orme's. We had a family dinner to honor the mothers. It was great. I love family gatherings. I love Isaac. I love William. I love being a MOTHER.


Comments

DiaNe said…
I watched Sound of Music that day! I'm pretty sure everyone did. Anyone with taste in fine cinema.
ABick said…
that is so so sweet!! i love that top picture!!
ABick said…
oh and that new main picture is so funny!! he really looks like isaac there!
Lisa B. said…
Happy belated Mother's Day, Lesley! Love the pictures--so sweet!
Trish said…
You are super mom and a beautiful one too! Being a mom is the best! I'm glad that you enjoyed your first mother's day!
Sophia said…
And you a great mom indeed!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!