The Master.


Well, almost. I still have two summer courses, but since SUU only has one graduation ceremony I walked this past Saturday and got a pretend diploma. It all started two years ago when Dana suggested I get my ESL endorsement and do the Masters program that came along with it (Thank you Dana!). My initial reaction was "Ya right. Who has time for that?" Then about 5 minutes later I realized what a sensible endeavor it was. It's been a very doable program, designed to help teachers obtain their Masters degree in an affordable and accommodating way. I love this picture because it's so cute of William and William and Isaac have been with me through it all. Well, William came about three-fourths of the way. I just hope he's a billion times smarter after all the lectures he heard in the womb! Thank you to my wonderful husband who tended Will during my classes and who takes Will on outings so I can get my homework done.


Here is my wonderful family. My parents are the most amazing parents on the planet. They've always raved about my college achievements, which has always made me feel like a million bucks. I love you!


Here is what I awoke to on the morning of graduation. A dozen roses! Way to go Isaac!

Comments

Lisa B. said…
Big ups for Lesley!
Devin and Becky said…
Lesley that is awesome. Congrats to you... well early get those other classes done ha ha... cute little fam you have
Laura said…
Congratulations! You're quite the woman Lesley!
Becky said…
Yay!!! Way to go! :o)

Cute pics too.
Trish said…
You are one rad woman! You inspire me in so many ways! Way to go! You are a master at so MANY things! Way to go!
ABick said…
congrats lesley!!
i am super proud of you!
way to go!
and that really is an adorable family pic!!
DiaNe said…
This is great! Someday when I get nearly as courageous as you, I'll go back to school and come to you for inspiration.
Lindsay said…
Congrats, you rock!
Amelia said…
Good job Lesley! Bet you're glad you're almost done!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!