8 months old!

William is a whoppin 8 months! Can you believe it? Everyone tells me "That's a fun age!" It's so true. My favorite thing is when he says "Ba ba ba ba" with this face that looks like an old grandpa without his dentures. I'll have to capture it on video one of these days. Here are some FAQs about William:
1. Is he crawling? No, he prefers rolling.
2. Does he say mama or dada? Only ba ba ba. Sometimes ma ma ma ma
3. What foods does he eat? Peas, applesauce, avocado, pears, squash, bananas, prunes, peaches, rice cereal. He is getting good at drinking from a sippy cup.
4. Does he pick things up? He successfully fed himself 3 "Puffs" (the Gerber finger foods) and is constantly picking up things--mostly toys. Thankfully he leaves the teeny tiny scraps on the floors.
5. Is he teething? Yes. His two front bottom teeth are in.
6. How is he sleeping at night? Lately--wonderfully. He sleeps eight straight hours which is great for me!
7. Does he do mathematical equations? Yes. All the time. He's pure genius.
8. Is he a good baby? Duh! I couldn't have asked for a better baby. William is perfect!
9. Do you ever leave him? Yes. I drop him off at the playroom while I work out at the gym.
10. Does he get scared around strangers? Not yet. Although yesterday he cried whenever I left his sight. That was a new experience for me.
11. Does he like music? He LOVES it.
12. Has he ever been sick? No. Just constipated. We're workin on that. Notice "prunes" in the list of foods above.
13. Do you like being a mom? YES YES YES YES YES..infinity. (Pee Wee anyone?)
14. Do you miss teaching? My brother asked me this on Monday and I honestly replied "no."

Comments

Betsey said…
Seriously...I don't think he could be any cuter!! Keep enjoying these precious moments, they grow too fast!!!
Amelia said…
Loving the new blog layout, and header. William is adorable. Thanks for the update, especially about the prunes. Inquiring minds do want to know!
Lisa B. said…
William! what a cutie. It's been a pretty great 8 months, for sure. We need some pictures! More pictures! And video of that grandpa face. That sounds fun.
ABick said…
i cannot believe he is 8 months already!!!
i love him so much!
and i understand the prune food phenomena!! :D
Lindsay said…
Wow, mathematical equations!? Will you help Micah with his?

Happy 8 moths Will, come over and play any time!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!