Rollin
This morning I laid Will in the middle of the living room floor, went to the bathroom and put in my contacts, came back and found him next to the computer desk! I spent some time this morning baby proofing. I concealed the cords, vacuumed the floors, and placed some things higher on the shelves. I just can't believe the time is here for our little guy to be moving around exploring his surroundings...fun and scary.
I called some allergists today. I actually talked to their nurses and they gave me different information so I don't know who to believe! One of them said "Well maybe you should take him around a dog again and see what happens." Well a dog licked Will tonight and he got a big red patch on his cheek that spread to his eyelids and chin so that pretty much confirmed it for us that he is allergic. Now we just need to figure out if it's the dog saliva or dog hair or both. Poor William!
I called some allergists today. I actually talked to their nurses and they gave me different information so I don't know who to believe! One of them said "Well maybe you should take him around a dog again and see what happens." Well a dog licked Will tonight and he got a big red patch on his cheek that spread to his eyelids and chin so that pretty much confirmed it for us that he is allergic. Now we just need to figure out if it's the dog saliva or dog hair or both. Poor William!
Comments
Sometimes they do!
Hope you can solve the mystery!
and poor curious B!
but the baby is more important. sorry B!