William Then and William NOW

WILLIAM THEN




WILLIAM NOW

This morning I went to help my friend with her 3 day old newborn twins. I was shocked at how tiny they were and couldn't believe that Will was once even SMALLER than that. My jaw dropped when I laid William beside them. He was gargantuan! I am amazed at how fast these tiny people grow up. I got Will's 4 month pictures today. What a handsome boy. If you are missing out on Will's babyhood and it's possible for you to drive down (Roy isn't THAT far) and spend some time with him, I suggest you do so because this baby won't be a baby for much longer.



Comments

ABick said…
oh my gosh!!!!
how big has he gotten!!!
that is insane but realistic. i love that little boy so freakin' much! :D
Lisa B. said…
Wow. Those pictures turned out AMAZING! What a complete and total cutie pie. I need to see him stat.
Trish said…
WOW! Those pictures turned out great! I hope that you LOVE them because I DO!!! :) It is so fun to see how much they grow in pictures...a little sad too! Before you know it, Will will be crawling! :) he he he
DiaNe said…
He has gotten SO big! It's amazing how fast they grow up.
Becky said…
Ok, that first "now" picture is AMAZING! Like, I think I'd carry it around with me all day and stare at it. The textures and prints and color of everything.. and of course WILL! SO CUTE!!

I wonder if he's bigger than Kaitlyn now.. haha
Garrett Gang said…
Those are the most precious pictures!! He is SO photogenic!
The Smith crew said…
I know you can't be talking about me in your post, cuz we just came and saw that cutie pie nephew of mine. He is definately a hit with his cousins!
Amelia said…
How did I not comment on this yet?

What a cutie!!
Anonymous said…
how in the world do you get the best pics of him!?!? those smiles are awesome! he is so cuute. i love him! if i could come down everyday and snuggle him I WOULD! hey my mom is here, i hope you guys get to come up and see her this week.
What a handsome boy! And he's getting so big. That first year really passes in a flash. But then again, it only goes faster after that!
Suzanne
Tara said…
Okay okay Okay...I know Roy isn't that far and I will come down SOON! Lana & I just talked about it today! But either way...I hope you're planning on coming up this way next Saturday (the 4th)! It's my birthday party! I'm not sure on a time yet but I'll text ya and let ya know!
Dang Will is CUTE!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!