Score!
This year Sophie hosted the traditional Bickmore family Oscar's party. To have some fun with the suspense, she asked everybody to throw in five bucks and guess the winners of the major awards. Whoever got the most right would take home the glorious pile of cash. Just before we left for the party we checked our wallets and found no cash to contribute so Isaac luckily rounded up five dollars in quarters from our change jar. We decided we could be on a team and contribute five dollars for the both of us. Well what do you know? WE WON! The funny thing is that Isaac and I only saw four movies off the list: Benjamin Button, Wall-E, Kung Fu Panda, and The Visitor. The funnier thing is that we won with a sweep! That's right! Not a single incorrect answer. So Isaac and I went home with $25 in cash. What did we do with the winnings? We went on our first date WITHOUT William last night. Aunt Sophie babysat while we watched the winner of Best Motion Picture--Slumdog Millionaire. I only had one moment where I panicked a little bit about William and hoped he was okay. Then I remembered he was with Sophie and I felt better. Thanks Sophie for taking care of William while we celebrated our victory!
Comments