Will's Favorite Things

Here are some new things Will has grown to LOVE. I made two trips to Roy this week and William slept the entire way both times. He loves the car.
Kelly, Kemp, and Kerstyn made a surprise visit a few weeks ago. Kerstyn adores Will and always asks to hold him. She loves to give him lots of compliments too i.e. "He's cute" "His onesie is cute" "I like his carseat" "I like his name, it's cute" "His clothes are cute." She is also an excellent helper-throws the diapers away, gets out the wipes, finds his pacifer, etc. I told Kelly I want Kerstyn around all the time!
Will's great grandparents Workman gave him the sweetest toy for Christmas. It's a seahorse that glows and plays music when you squeeze it. Will now has a "lovey." He cuddles him when he goes to sleep. See the video below. Adorable!
Cousin Deacon lent Will his Bumbo chair. It is hilarious when Will sits in it because he can't really hold up his head. When his head falls back he stares up at you with this look like "I don't know about this thing!" and yet still manages to give a smile.
My favorite thing is how much Will is communicating! I love it when his lips make an o shape and he says "ooooo". I also love hearing him call in the morning. When I walk in, I lean over the crib and say "Hello! I know you!" to which he responds with a giant smile and lots of kicks. He squeals more and more each day and is attempting to growl at Dad when Dad growls during their "wrestle."
Comments