4 months old today!
William went to the doctor today and weighed 14 lbs 14 oz and is 25 1/2 inches long. He is in the 75th percentile for his weight and height. That's hard to believe since he was only in the 10th percentile at birth. The doctor was impressed and kept commenting on how cute he is and how well he is doing. She also mentioned starting rice cereal!! It will be so funny to try that. Babies grow way too fast. I feel like Will has made a huge stride in the last week with his interaction. He is cooing and squealing so much. He loves to kick and stomp his legs and is constantly grabbing my hair (maybe I should cut it). The other day I caught him talking to his lovey and stroking its head--so sweet! He always smiles when I yawn loudly or say "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzip" when I zip up his pjs. He enjoys pat a cake, peek a boo, and MUSIC. He rarely fails to start singing when he hears some music. He is also drooling like crazy and loves to suck on his hands. We're getting his 4 month pictures taken on Monday so I'll have to post those with some of his newborn pics to show the growth.
Comments
i can't believe how big and wonderful he is getting! i'm excited for the pictures!