Oh William!

Our friend Russ Payne (Tara's Dad) cross-stitched this for Will. Isn't it beautiful? He is amazing! He made one for our wedding too.
The other night while I was making dinner Will and I were making noises at each other. At one point he didn't respond. I turned around and saw this.
We have been dying for Will to fit into this outfit from his cousin Brittany and Aunt Karla and now he can!
He loves his dad.

Comments

Tara said…
Yay for my dad's cross-stitching!! I called him when I saw this, and it only took us about ten minutes, but I had him pull it up on the computer and he was so excited to see that you had it hung and even blogged about! Thanks Les!!!
DiaNe said…
HAHAHAHAH! Once I was talking to my roommate (back when I shared a room) and she all of a sudden stopped talking. She was dead asleep. It's the weirdest feeling, talking to an unconscious body.
ABick said…
this whole post is full of plain old adorable goodness!!!
i can NOT wait to see him!!!
and i love that he just fell asleep...how sweet!
Lisa B. said…
Thank you for this thrilling update, with delicious photos. Yay for blogging!
Sophia said…
Love that little Will!
Anonymous said…
i absolutely love him in that rockkin cute outfit!! he is just so freakin cute! i wish i could see him everyday!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!