Favorite Movies!

This is Lesley's list. I tag Isaac & Tara.

A- The American President
B-Benny & Joon
C- Cinderella Man
D- Dreamgirls & Dark Knight
E- Edward Scissorhands
F- Fried Green Tomatoes
G- Gladiator
H- Hairspray
I- Invincible
J- Juno
K- Karate Kid
L- Lord of the Rings
M- Mary Poppins
N- The Notebook
O- Ocean's 11
P- Pelican Brief
Q- Queen
R- Return to Me
S- Sense & Sensibility
T- Terminator 2
U- Unbreakable
V-
W- Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
X-
Y- You've Got Mail
Z-

Comments

Lisa B. said…
Nice list! I too love Edward Scissorhands and Unbreakable, and--I confess it!--You've Got Mail.
ABick said…
i love it!!
what a great list! :D
The Smith crew said…
Wow, we love several of the same movies, can't be because we are sisters, can it?
Tara said…
That was so much fun!! And we have quite a few of the same! YAY!

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!