Crimson 4

Isaac is in a singing group called Crimson 4 (They are all U of U graduates or currently attending). Each December they perform for several parties. It's a great side job and I think they're better than all the lame acapella groups like Voice Male and Eclipse. Here is a small taste of them.

Comments

ABick said…
well i've always agreed with you. he is great! and that song was awesome! love it!
LC said…
Leslie! Hey, I love this video, I keep watching it and telling people they have to watch it. Your husband has an amazing voice! Oh and that is on cute cute baby! It looks like things are going great for your adorable little family!
Amelia said…
Umm.... sorry it took me so long to comment, but that was awesome!
Anonymous said…
I LOVE to hear you sing, Isaac! And the group is the greatest! Thanks for entertaining and sharing your great talents!
Anonymous said…
awesome performance, thx for posting this

Popular posts from this blog

Bickmore Buzz June-October 24, 2021

William Steven Bickmore

Happy Birthday!